"Why is the rum always gone?"

This is a debate that has been going on for over a decade now. It is a very noble fight and one, that I personally believe, will never end. There are only two sides to the war and both have a lot of arguments on their side. Unfortunately there will never be a war in person, to determine whether these facts are true.

It is the fight of Pirates Versus Ninjas.

I fight for the side of the Pirates. I have many friends of mine who go for the Ninjas, those silly people. One day they shall learn the truth. Pirates are indeed superior to Ninjas.

At this moment in time, I do not have the required energy to list the many reasons why a Pirate will always win against a Ninja, though I do promise that in the future, I shall update you with information to why Pirates rule.

Now while I am for the Pirate side, I have respect for Ninjas, but only if they are worthy of it. Off the top of my head I am only able to think of one or two Ninjas that I respect. I don't respect that they are for the Ninja side, but they are so committed, it would be pointless for me to attempt to sway them to the good side. Nevertheless their character and personality has proven worthy of this Pirate's respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment