"I love acting. It is so much more real than life"

Acting is what my life is all about. There may be many people in the world who are a lot more committed, however I still love it. I have just recently completed acting in a play with the Harbour Theatre company in Fremantle, Western Australia.

Other than that, I haven’t really performed outside of school. Back when I lived in Melbourne, I would participate in a Summer School with the Melbourne Theatre Company. Every year I would go to their head quarters for a week and participate in acting workshops and then put on a show at the end of the week. For most of the years I had the same two instructors, who I owe a lot of my acting credit to. They are Kirsten Von Bibra and Kurt Geyer. For many years I would see them and I was remembered every time. This would possibly be because I was, I believe one of the only few people to attend every year. I know this because I would make many friends, but they wouldn’t be there the next year.

When I am older, I hope that I can be a fully acknowledged actor and well know. This is because I believe that I can indeed act. I have performed in school musicals, playing a Sailor, Minister Henry T Dobson and An Old Lady in a Wheelchair (all from Cole Porter’s Anything Goes). I also have an upcoming school musical with Corpus Christi College of Oliver! At this time I don’t know what role I am playing, as it is still being decided upon by the Arts staff.

When I become a well known actor, I will be sure to let you know :) And I can give you all autographs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment