Wisdom Teeth

Tomorrow at 1pm I am scheduled to have all four of mine removed by Dr John Herbert. I have done everything thing that I am required to, but it stills annoys me that I am having all four of them being taken out. This is because it is going to be a bitch to eat food. All the documentation says that I must avoid eating on the side of my mouth that I am having operated on. Except I am being operated on BOTH sides. This is going to cause quite a predicament.

Also I now have a job. Admittedly it is not much of a job, I am only delivering catalogues to all the houses and units in my housing estate. It is a nice, mindless task that I can do to just keep my mind off things and stuff like that. My first contract is going to pay me just over $23. It took me about an hour and a half to put all the catalogues together, probably another half an hour to an hour to put them into a shopping trolley and then I have no idea how long it will take me to deliver them. However I am planning to do it early in the morning so that way I still have the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment