Brotherhood

I have completed it. All the hours of gameplay have led to me completing the game and discovering the ending. The ending was extremely intense and makes me sad because it was rather gripping. Except for some of it to make sense I need to complete Assassin's Creed 2.

It costs money however and I am lacking in money. And now Christmas is coming up. I think that this year I am going to go about presents in a much simpler fashion. They will be more meaningful. And less pricey. So I may appear to be stingy but hopefully that will be hidden behind the value and meaning of the gift.

My phone has already started to celebrated Christmas. My Mum called me today and I started to hear a Christmas carol. It was the phone. It started before our family has. I don't even have my Christmas tree out. It isn't even December.

I think my phone is a bit keen for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment