Resurrection

It has nearly been a complete year since I have posted on BlogSpot and I am sure that most of my followers (a grand total of 5) only 1 of them are still using this website :D

But I do not care about that because in all honesty, I need to commit to this. I have a lot of friends, but I need someone that I can talk to without being judged. Which is why I turn to the internet. Because when someone does try to judge me, it doesn't matter as I don't know them.

I also want to use this as a journal for next year as I travel around Europe, America and Costa Rica. Though there is be no internet in Costa Rica, so I will post about it when I get back into a country with internet :D

Hopefully I shall attain some more followers or something. Maybe someone will follow and they will rave about how amazing this blog is (note the sarcasm) but hey what ever happens, happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment