Friends

Sometimes I forget it, but I have some really good friends. Like, they don't necessarily have to be people that I talk to all the time. But when I talk with them, it feels good. Even in the silly fights.

I don't know why, but I find it easy to forget that we are friends. It sucks, because there are also those moments when it is super awkward. One day I hope that I will be able to just chill with all my friends and be able to have fun. Except I can't do it with all of my friends in the same room. Because all of my friends do not get along with each other. It makes things annoying because I want to hang out with all of them at the same time. But it would end in disaster.

And then there are friends who I just can't hang out with solo. I think that with some of them I am really going to try to be a better friend. Because they are truly good people and they make me smile and laugh a lot.

They are amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment