Mobile Phones

They are quite annoying, aren't they. Society deems that we must have a mobile phone, that we must have the latest mobile phone that can do the most amazing of things. If you don't well then you are just out of it completely and are not kool enough to keep up with the rest of the world. If you don't have a mobile phone, then you are out of the loop and you are deemed to be unsocial.

Then there are those unlucky one who have a mobile phone, like me. These phones make communication so easy and accessible that you get addicted to it. And it is this addiction that leads to a loss of money, time and effort.

But the worse of all, is that when you have a mobile on you, people are able to call you. I hate phone calls. It is extremely awkward. They can call you at any time, and you could be doing anything. You might even be trying to get out of the house. And then, what are they doing? They could be doing anything themselves on the other side of the phone. As the great Jeff Murdock from Coupling has once said "There could be old people naked"

It is rather embarrassing to be placed in the middle of someone else house or where ever they are. It can be quite daunting, especially for someone like me. I am a background man, I like to stay hidden from the attention of the world. So hence, I hate phone calls.

They just don't sit right with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment